We are committed to protecting the personal information of our patients. We use personal information for the following purposes and handle it with the utmost care. If you have any concerns about the handling of personal information, please feel free to contact us.
Director, Hoshii Eye Clinic
medical care provision
- Providing medical services at Hoshii Ophthalmology
- Cooperation with other medical offices, clinics, midwifery centers, pharmacies, home care stations, nursing care service providers, etc.
- Answers to inquiries from other medical institutions, etc.
- When seeking the opinions and advice of outside physicians, etc., for the purpose of providing medical treatment to patients
- Outsourcing of specimen testing services and other services
- Explanation of medical condition to family members, etc.
- Other uses related to the provision of medical care to patients
Administrative work for medical billing
- Administrative work related to medical, nursing care, workers' compensation insurance, and publicly funded medical care at Hoshii Ophthalmology and its outsourcing
- Submission of receipts to reviewing and paying institutions
- (Responses to inquiries from reviewing and paying institutions or insurers)
- Submission of receipts to administrative agencies, etc., concerning publicly funded medical care, and responses to inquiries
- Other than the above, use for billing medical expenses related to medical, long-term care, and workers' compensation insurance, as well as publicly funded medical care.
Administration and management of Hoshii Ophthalmology
- Reporting of medical accidents, etc.
- Improvement of medical services for such patients
- Ward management of hospital admissions and discharges, etc.
- Other uses related to the management and operation of the Hoshii Ophthalmology Department